Komodo Trip From Labuan Bajo 3 Days 2 Nights is a boat trip private from Labuan Bajo to the island hoping tour surrounding Komodo National Park. Visit Famous Padar, Gili Lawa, manta point, Taka makasar, Siaba turtle island, Kanawa island and other famous island destination in Komodo National Park. Beautiful underwater marine life stretching in a long coastal line in komodo National Park offers not only beautiful coastal panorama that lure the eyes but also serves as marine heaven that’s invites further exploration; snorkeling, swimming in the blue turquoise water and relaxing at the untouched white sand beaches which will make your journey to Komodo island is more than just a journey.
Komodo Trip From Labuan Bajo 3 Days 2 Nights
Price Inquiry (Min 2 Persons) / Prices start from $ 475
- Departure Time : 06.00 AM (Estimation)
- Departure Place : Labuan Bajo (Hotel)
- Duration : 3 Days 2 Night
|TOTAL OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON|
|1 – 2||$ 550/pax|
|3 – 4||$ 500/pax|
|5 – 6||$ 450/pax|
|7 – 8||$ 400/ pax|
|9 – 10||$ 475/ pax|
Day 1 : LABUAN BAJO – KANAWA ISLAND – KALONG ISLAND
Morning pick up at the hotel or airport of Komodo, Labuan Bajo then transfer to the harbor for embarking into your wooden motorized boat then sailing to Kanawa Island (45minutes). Intimate yourself into the perfect coral reefs and numerous tropical fish, swimming on the crystal-clear water, and relaxing at the white sand beach. Lunch will be served on the boat. Afternoon navigation to Kalong island where the boat anchors for an overnight. Dinner and accommodation will be served on the boat.
Day 2 : KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH – PADAR – RINCA – KALONG ISLAND
Morning trekking in the Tamarin Forest to see Komodo dragon and other stunnig wild life, such as Timor deers, Wild board, and lots of tropical birds, like green imperal pigeants,etc. Return to the boat then continue to pink beach for another wonderful snorkeling spot, explore the beauty of coral reefs and numerous fish. Lunch will be served while sailing to Padar island. Trekking to the top of Padar island to see the paradise view of Padar island and surroundings, descend to the boat then heading to Loh Buaya, Rinca island. Meet with the ranger or local guide from Komodo National Park at the pier then he will take you into the bush to see the komodo dragon and other wild life, such as water buffalo, Timor deer, long tail macaque, wild board, wild horses, snakes, etc Return to the boat heading to Kalong island to see the thousands bats flying out from the mangroves. Kalong island is the place where the boat anchors overnight. Dinner and accommodation will be served on the boat.
Day 3 : RINCA VILLAGE – KELOR ISLAND – LABUANBAJO /BALI
Morning walk through the fisherman villages of Rinca, visit the primary school and students as well as,fishermen and villagers. Back to the boat for your breakfast while sailing to KELOR island for trekking to the top of Kelor island to see the magic view of the surrounding islands and Labuan bajo town in the distance. Descend to the slope of the island then start exploring the beautiful coral reefs, swimming in the crystal-clear water and sunbathing or relaxing at the white sand beach before sailing back to Labuan bajo. Lunch will be served en route. Disembark at Labuan Bajo and transfer you to the Airport to get your flight destination to Bali or Next destination or to your hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- AC car transfers to and from Airport /Hotel to the Harbour in LABUAN BAJO
- Private boat trip charter (Depends on your booking deal)
- English speaking tour guide.
- Meals following the tour programe: B/L/D
- Snorkeling Gear or equipment
- All the fees at the Komodo National park (Entrances, Ranger, Retribution for the region, Snorkeling fees)
- Mineral water, coffee , tea and soft drinks as welcome drinks the on the boat—-Fruit tropical juice as following the season
- Travel insurance
- Return Flight ticket / Airport taxe
- Personal expenses
- Soft and Alcoholic beverages
- Delay or cancellation by the flight
- Tipping , calls and other expenses which is not written on the terms of service included above
Whats to bring
- Sport shoes or trekking shoes
- Mosquito repellents, Sunscreen, towel
- Long trousers, long sleeved shirt. sun glasses, hat, Small bags.