Komodo Day Tour From Bali is the best Komodo Tour Packages and very popular Trip to explore Komodo islands and the surrounding Komodo National Park. A day trip to Komodo is Komodo tour packages to visit the islands of Komodo national park. It’s for snorkeling, beach relaxing and swimming, sun bathing and trekking or hiking.
Komodo Tour From Bali
Price Inquiry (Min 2 Persons) / Prices start from $ 500
- Departure Time : 06.00AM
- Departure Place : Denpasar (Hotel)
- Duration : 12 hours (-+)
|TOTAL OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON|
|1 – 2||$ 700/pax|
|3 – 4||$ 650/pax|
|5 – 6||$ 600/pax|
|7 – 8||$ 550/ pax|
|9 – 10||$ 500/ pax|
Tour Itinerary : Bali – Labuan bajo – Rinca – Kanawa island OR Kelor island – Labuan bajo – Bali
Pick up at the hotel in Denpasar, transfer to the airport to get the morning flight to Komodo Airport of Labuan bajo,West Flores. Our local representative will greet you upon arrival (Tour guide and driver), then transfer to harbour for sailing to Rinca Island by local wooden motorized boat. Arrive in Rinca island meet with the ranger or local guide from Komodo National Park at the pier to see the Komodo dragon in their natural environment and other stunning wild life such as the timor deer,wild pigs,long tail macaque, water buffaloes and Mega pods birds,etc. During this trekking you will visit the nest of KOMODO DRAGON as sometimes you will see the baby komodo dragon hiding on the trees, to avoid attack from the adults. After trekking back to the boat, lunch served while sailing to Kanawa island OR Kelor island for great short snorkeling, swimming, relaxing at the white sand beach, before sailing back to Labuan bajo. On arrival at the pier of the town you will meet again our driver, for transfer to the airport to get your flight back to BALI or Next destination.
- Return Flight ticket / Airport taxes
- AC car transfers in BALI/LABUANBAJO
- Private boat trip charter (Depends on your booking deal)
- English speaking tour guide.
- Meals following the tour programe : B/L/D
- Snorkeling Gear or equipment
- All the fees at the Komodo National park (Entrances, Ranger, Retribution for the region, Snorkeling fees)
- Refreshment during the boat trip such as: Local tropical fruits following the season, mineral water, coffee and tea
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tipping , calls and other expenses which is not written on the terms of service included above
Whats to bring
- Sport shoes or trekking shoes
- Mosquito repellents, Sunscreen.
- long trousers, long sleeved shirt,sun glasses, hat, Small bags.